Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card I made for my mother-in-law.

001 

The paper is from David Walker studios.  I love the colors, but they didn't scan well.

Here's what I used to make the card:

  • Coluzzle mini envelopes template
  • Coluzzle tag template
  • Coluzzle book plates template
  • Uchida flower punch
  • EK Success 1/8" hole puch (for flower centers)
  • Studio g birthday stamp
  • Paper Shapers decorative scissors
  • Embossing tool

Once I decided on a design, this card went together fairly quickly.  The flowers were an afterthought.  I thought the card needed something else, so I added them.  I used the embossing tool to give them dimension.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! You can work miracles with your coluzzle!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete