I joined a Kit swap at the Paper Wishes forum this month. If you’ve never joined one, you should. They are a lot of fun. Basically, each person builds two identical kits following a recipe, makes a card from one of the kits and sends the second kit to their partner. Neither person posts pictures until both have finished making their cards. It’s a lot of fun to see how different or similar the results are.
Here’s what I made with it.
I haven’t decided what to stamp on the inside yet, so the banner is still blank.
The kit I sent to my partner included one of my photos and papers from several Personal Shopper kits. Here’s the card I made with it.
- Sparkle gold twine (Maya Rd.)
- Greeting from Card Greetings & Sentiments CD
- Tan Swirly Flowers paper
- Blue paper from February 2014 Dazzles PS Kit (you can get the paper without the printed border in the Ooh La La Artful Card kit.)
- Green paper from a Dazzles kit (I'm sure this is probably available in a paper pack, but I can't figure out which one)
- Feathers Dazzles
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles
- Flower embellishment made with:
- Ecru card stock
- Flower Frenzy die
- Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Blue stickles
Check out the January Kit Swap at Paper Wishes to see what my partners made.