Friday, June 13, 2008

A Sunny Afternoon at the Park

I have been collecting cilp art from PCCrafter for about three years now with the intent to use it in something some day.  Every once in a while I will make a card with it, but mostly I just look at it, which is fun but it doesn't seem particularly practical to me.

This week, however, I decided to DO something.  Last Sunday afternoon my youngest son and I took my granddaughter, Allie to the park near our house.  This of course, provided "Oma" (that's me) with the perfect opportunity to take pictures. 

Funatthepark-small

Funatthepark1-small

Of course, pictures MUST be scrap booked, so I put together these two pages.  They will go in an "Allie" album I am making in Picaboo (You can download Picaboo for free from www.picaboo.com).  I made a Picaboo Christmas album at the beginning of the year and was really pleased with the way it turned out so I decided to start working on one for Allie.  At the rate I'm going, I might have it done by the time she's 18! :)

Here is what I used...

The clip art collections I used for my background and graphics are all from PCCrafter.  The collection names are as follows:

  • Debbie Mumm's Everyday Angels (cloud and side bar)
  • Debbie Mumm's Green Garden (backgrounds and border)
  • Friends Forever (butterflies and bunny)
  • PC Autumn Harvest Font set (on side bars)
  • LD Audrey font (journaling)

I used Printmaster Gold 18 to put the pages together.  I started to make my pages in Paint Shop Pro, but I quickly got frustrated with it because I haven't had time to learn to use it.  Printmaster was much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment