Julie, one of my best and longest-time card making friends gave me these awards.
First I am to list 5 things I am addicted to:
1. Well, I don't know that I'd call it an addiction, perhaps obsession would be better! Number one is my family, particularly my granddaughter.
2. Paper crafting, which encompasses a multitude of techniques. I don't like to be tied down to any particular one for very long and tend to go through phases.
3. Kaleidoscope Kreator 3. I really liked version 2, but version 3 is oh, so much better. I could spend hours creating designs from my photos and graphics collections.
4. My website and blog. I'm always looking for something to add to them and I check the statistics almost every day.
5. Clip Art. I am a clip art junkie. Right now my absolute favorite place to go for clip art is PCCrafter.com.
1. Lori Jean - She has a a wide variety of crafty creations on her blog including tons of free downloads, yummy recipes and frugal gift ideas.
2. Frances - I love the imagination and creativity she puts into her card layouts, and man, can she color stamped images! All of her creations look so professional.
3. Faith - Another extremely talented stamper and oh, I am SO envious of her stamping room!
4. Susan - I never know what I'm going to find on her blog. She does EVERYTHING and does it so well!
5. Giovana - I met Giovana through an MSN group I ran for a while. Her creations are cheery and upbeat and I love the selection of music on her blog.