Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Cards

OK, I'll admit it.  I am WAY behind on making Christmas cards this year.  I have made a grand total of four.  This is largely due to the fact that after 25 years, I decided it's time to go to college, so I've been a little busy lately.  Fortunately, for my first term, I only took one class and it ended last Wednesday night.  I should be able to find some time now to sit down and make some cards.  Next term is when the fun really begins and I will find out what it's like to go to school part time, work full time and attempt to keep the house and family in order. 

Last Monday, my best friend and I went shopping at Michael's and I found some cute Christmas sayings stamps that I just couldn't resist.  Normally, I'm not much of a stamper, but I do like to use the stamps with sayings on them.

Here is my most recent creation with one of the stamps:

irissnowflake

Materials Used:

  • Snowflake iris fold kit
  • The Let it Snow! stamp from the Inkadinkadoo Holiday Expressions stamp set.
  • Blue Pigment Ink
  • Ranger holographic embossing powder
  • Marvy snowflake punch
  • Fiskars Lace corner punch
  • Metallic silver and light blue giftwrap

No comments:

Post a Comment