Saturday, August 10, 2013

Butterflies, Birthdays and Banners

I spent some time cleaning my craft room this afternoon and uncovered some projects I started but never finished.  When I got done cleaning, I decided that rather than start something new, I should finish something (what a novel concept!).

I had all the pieces cut out for a butterfly card, but had never assembled it, so that seemed pretty easy.  After I got done I added a banner and a greeting to it.

butterfly20130810a

I cut the butterfly with my eCraft using the Butterflies and Blossoms cut-it set from letteringdelights.com.  I really like the way it turned out.  The banner is from the Build A Banner template by Hot Off The Press.  The stamps and papers are also from Hot Off The Press.

Here’s the inside of the card:

butterfly20130810b

You can find the supplies list for this card on my website here:
http://www.handcraftedgreetings.com/card.php?card_id=00273

No comments:

Post a Comment