Sunday, January 1, 2012

Banner Birthday

I finally got to play with my build a banner template that I received from Paper Wishes at the beginning of December.  The template comes with three different shaped banners in several sizes as well as templates for other shapes (19 shapes total, including the banners).  I’m just about out of birthday cards, so that’s what I decided to make.  Yes banners are simple and yes, I could have easily done this without the template, but I don’t like measuring, which is why I just love templates!

bannerbday20111231

The butterflies at the bottom were punched with the Martha Stewart butterfly border punch.  I adhered them to a piece of yellow paper and then cut out around the butterflies and also cut out the spaces in between the butterflies.  It’s not too difficult if you have some good precision point scissors and I really like the effect.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy! Checking out your site! ;) Gorgeous stuff here...you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete