Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alcohol Ink Fold-it Flower

Well, I’m off work for a few weeks due to surgery, so maybe I will get some cards made while I’m recuperating.  Here’s one I made today for my niece’s birthday.

bday070611w

I used alcohol ink to color both sides of a 12 x 12 sheet of shiny lightweight card stock (butterscotch on one side and a mixture of cranberry, wild plum and butterscotch on the other).  I used the Giant Fold-it Flower Card template from Paper Wishes to make the flower.  I love this template because both sides show on the finished flower.  I added happy birthday peel-offs to the petals of the large flower and cut apart some Border Dazzles and added them to the petals of the small flower.  The flower opens up to reveal a birthday sentiment inside.  Sorry, I forgot to scan the opened flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment