Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tea bag folding

This afternoon when I sat down to do some tea bag folding, I decided to print the tiles and background on photo paper.   I had never done that before because photo paper is a bit heavy for tea bag folding.  However, I bought some lower end photo paper recently that is lighter weight than most, so I thought I’d give it a shot. Well, the colors look great, but the tiles were a pain to fold.  I don’t think I’ll do that again!

20091024teabag

I made the background and tiles using the Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 (KK3) Frame Frenzy add on and clipart from Dover’s Treasury of Greeting Card Designs.  Since I wanted to print it all on one sheet of photo paper, I chose to print the tiles and frame using my new Tile Page Generator software instead of printing straight from KK3. 

I am looking for testers for the Tile Page Generator software, so if you’re interested, send an e-mail to jheadric@msn.com and I’ll send you a link where you can download it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous! I can imagine what a pain the heavier paper was for folding, but it sure turned out pretty!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Your card turned out lovely. I like the colors that you used...they really Popped!

    ReplyDelete