Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wordle It!

For those of you who scrapbook, Wordle ( http://www.wordle.com ) is a very cool site for creating word clouds you can use on album pages.  Write a paragraph or two about the pictures on your page, paste what you've written into wordle and see what comes out.  I pasted in my entire final reflective essay from my college writing class.  Here's what it generated:

image 

The more often a word is used, the larger it prints.

Here's one I made for my youngest son:

image

Wordle provides a variety of fonts, layouts and colors.  You can even create a custom color palette to match your page.

3 comments:

  1. This would make a clever Christmas card. Filing it away in my idea file....

    Carol
    Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
    http://extremecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIya Girl!! Long time no talk to! I have sent you a Blog Award...check it out on my Blog!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I hadn't heard of this and it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete