Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shaker Cards

I joined a shaker card swap this week.  It's the first time I have joined a swap in months.  I decided that maybe all I needed to get back into card making was some inspiration and a deadline.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a clip art junkie, so I decided to peruse my vast collection for this swap and was not disappointed.  Since it's getting hot here, I decided to go with a beach theme.

shaker20080708

The frame and the background picture are from PCCrafter's Summer in the Sun collection. The seagull tag is from the Summer Seashore collection, and the wording is from the Summer collection.

I didn't have any sand, so I decided gold glitter would do.  Besides, I like sparklies! :)

You can find a very basic pattern for a shaker here: http://www.handcraftedgreetings.com/pdf/ShakerCards.pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment