Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What’s On Your Work Table?

I do not like to throw scraps away and I don’t like to file them either.  So, they accumulate in a pile on my desk.  About once a week, or more often if needed, I sort them by color and put them in an accordion file.

This evening, as I looked at my growing pile of scraps, I decided to see what I could make with them so I wouldn’t have to file them.  I ended up with two cards and a slightly smaller scrap pile.  Here’s the first one:

thinking20110329

It was really simple and quick.  The rainbow colored paper is the result of my playing with alcohol inks last Saturday afternoon.  I think it made very pretty butterflies, don’t you?  I used a Martha Stewart butterfly border punch for the border and a Sizzix medium butterfly die for the large butterfly.  The flower was cut using the Nestabilities Blossom Two set.

I will share the other card I made tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment