Friday, January 18, 2008

Tea Bag Folding and Dry Embossing

Two of my favorite things!

So far, I have managed to keep up with my birthday card making goal this year.  Here is a card I made this evening.  The border is done with an embossing board from the Glitter Girls.  These embossing boards are super easy to use.  All you need is the embossing board and an embossing tool. No light box. No kidding!

"No light box was harmed in the making of this card!" LOL

 tbbirthday011708

 

I really liked how this particular embossing board, which is part of the Victorian Varieties 1 border set, goes with my background paper (from David Walker Studios Super Slab by Provocraft).  After embossing the design on to yellow card stock, I chalked it using blue Artistic Blending Chalk from Inkadinkadoo.

The tea bag medallion was made using the tile below and the new Triple Star folding instructions from my website.

blueflowers1

No comments:

Post a Comment