The following items can be purchased from my replicated site at www.funstampersjourney.com/judyheadrick
- Stay Wild (AT-0207)
- Annual Celebration (SS-0167)
- Butter Cream (CS-0006)
- Lemon Grass (CS-0019)
- Kiwi Slice (CS-0016)
- Pretty Pansy (CS-0029)
- Oatmeal Cookie (CS-0023)
- Pumpkin Bread (CS-0098)
TRUE COLOR FUSION INK
- Black Licorice (IP-0041)
- River Stone (IP-0053)
- Rich Sorbets PanPastels (JM-0082)
- Journey Thread (AC-0133)
- Tag It Tags (AC0-281)
- Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084 or AD-0085)
- White Liner (AD-0001)
- Journey Blooms Paper Trimmer (TO-0039)
- Make the card base from a 8 1/2" x 5" piece of Pumpkin Bread carstock scored at 4 1/4".
- Cut a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" rectangle from Oatmeal Cookie cardstock.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 3 3/4" rectangle from Butter Cream cardstock.
- Cut a 2 7/8" x 4" rectangle from Pretty Pansy cardstock.
- Cut a 2 7/8" x 3 5/8" rectangle from Kiwi Slice and Lemon Grass cardstock.
STAMPING and COLORING
- Repeat stamp the Stay Wild image onto Oatmeal Cookie cardstock with River Stone ink.
- Stamp the Stay Wild image onto the Butter Cream rectangle with Black Licorice ink.
- Stamp Happy, Father's and Day onto three separate tags.
- Color the image with Rich Sorbet PanPastels. Use an eraser to add highlights and to erase mistakes.
- Attach the stamped Oatmeal Cookie rectangle to the card base with White Liner.
- Pop the Lemongrass rectangle up on foam squares and attach to card 1/4" in from the top and left sides.
- Pop the right side and bottom edge of the Kiwi Slice Rectangle up on a double layer of foam squares and a single layer where it overlaps the Lemon Grass rectangle.
- Center the stamped, colored image over the Pretty Pansy rectangle and attach with White Liner.
- Pop the Pretty Pansy rectangle up on Journey Foam Squares, using a double layer of squares where it overlaps the Lemon Grass rectangle and a single layer of squares where it overlaps the Kiwi Slice rectangle. Do not add foam Squares to the lower left or upper right corners.
- Measure off about 28" of Natural Journey Thread.
- Thread one end of the Journey Thread through all three stamped Tag It tags, making sure to keep them in order.
- Open the card up and wrap the Journey thread around the card front as shown.
- Tie a bow near the top of the Pretty Pansy rectangle.
- Arrange tags as shown and glue in place if desired.