The items listed below are available at www.funstampersjouney.com/judyheadrick
- Get Well (SS-0331)
- Whip Cream (CS-0040)
- Sweet Berry (CS-0034)
- Huckleberry Fusion (CS-0015)
- Pineapple Smoothie (CS-0026)
- Banana Cream (CS-0087)
- Sweet Pear (CS-0095)
- Pumpkin Bread (CS-0098)
TRUE COLOR FUSION INK
- Black Licorice (IP-0041)
- Sweet Berry (IP-0029)
- River Stone (IP-0053)
- Rich Sorbets PanPastels (JM-0082)
- Journey Rectangles (DI-0041)
- Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084 or AD-0085)
- White Liner (AD-0001)
- Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111)
- Journey Glaze (AD-0002 or AD-0003)
- Journey Platinum (TO-0090) or RG Amaze (TO-0134) Machine
- Journey Blooms Paper Trimmer (TO-0039)
- Details Pro Shears (TO-0063)
- Bloom Tool (TO-0073)
- Dauber Dowel Small (TO-0137) or Large (TO-0138)
- Use the largest Journey Rectangles die with the corresponding piercing template to cut a rectangle from Sweet Pear cardstock.
- Cut a 1 3/4" square from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Cut a 2" square from Pumpkin Bread cardstock.
- Cut six 1/4" x 4 1/4" strips from Sweet Berry cardstock.
- Cut fourteen 1/4" x 2 3/4" strips from Whip cream cardstock.
- Stamp the chicken in a cup on Whip Cream, Sweet Berry, Huckleberry Fusion, Banana Cream and Pineapple Smoothie cardstock with Black Licorice ink.
- Stamp the spoon on Whip Cream cardstock.
- Stamp Get Well Soon on the 1 3/4" square Whip Cream cardstock with Sweet Berry ink.
- Use a Dauber Dowel and River Stone ink to color the spoon.
- Cut the spoon out.
- Coat the spoon with Journey Glaze and set aside to dry.
- Cut out the cup and the center strip for the saucer that you stamped on Huckleberry Fusion cardstock.
- Cut out the saucer from Whip Cream cardstock, leaving enough cardstock behind the cup so you can glue the cup onto it.
- Cut the cup stripe and the chicken, excluding the chicken's comb from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Glue the cup to the saucer.
- Glue the stipes on the cup and saucer.
- Coat the cup and saucer with Journey Glaze and set aside to dry.
- Cut out the chicken and cup image from Banana Cream cardstock, this will be your foundation layer.
- Cut out the chicken's comb from Sweet Berry cardstock.
- Cut out the chicken's beak from Pineapple Fusion cardstock.
- After the cup and saucer are dry, glue them to the Banana cream layer.
- Glue the chicken's comb and the chicken to the Banana Cream layer.
- Glue the chicken's beak onto the chicken.
- Glue the woven tablecloth about 3 1/2" down from the top of the Sweet Pear rectangle making sure there's a little bit hanging over on the left, right and bottom sides. Don't worry if the table cloth isn't a perfect rectangle, it will probably be a little taller on the right side than the left. That's OK, it actually gives it some perspective. Just make sure that the top goes straight across.
- Flip your work over and trim the left right and bottom edges of the table cloth even with the Sweet Pear rectangle.
- Pick up a very small amount of Huckleberry Fusion PanPastel on a sponge applicator and draw steam on the Sweet pear background as shown in the finished image. Remember, you can erase any mistakes you make.
- Use White Liner to attach the Sweet Pear background to the Huckleberry Fusion card base.
- Put a small Journey Foam Square behind the chicken's head. Put some Journey Craft Glue on the bottom part of the chicken and cup image (the part that will be positioned over the tablecloth).
- Attach chicken and cup image to card.
- Use Journey Craft glue to attach the Pumpkin Bread square just inside the piercing in the upper right corner of the Sweet Pear rectangle.
- Pop the stamped Whip Cream square up on Journey Foam squares and center it on the Pumpkin Bread square.