I made this card for my friend's son who is graduating from high school this year. I layered the clouds and airplane to make it 3D.
- Begin Adventure (AT-0194)
- Huckleberry Fusion (CS-0015)
- Pool Play (CS-0092)
- Whip Cream (CS0040)
TRUE COLOR FUSION INK
- Black Licorice (IP-0041)
- Huckleberry Fusion (IP-0035)
- Journey Rectangles (DI-0041)
- Cloud Dreams (DI-0032)
- Journey Foam Squares (AD-0084 and AD-0085)
- Journey Glaze (AD-0003)
- Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111)
- Rich Sorbets PanPastels (JM-0082)
CUTTING AND STAMPING
- Use a piece of 8 12" x 5 1/2" Huckelberry Fusion cardstock for for the card base.
- Use the largest Journey Rectangle to cut the background from Pool Play cardstock.
- Use the three smallest Cloud Dreams dies to cut three clouds from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Add shading to the clouds with Huckleberry Fusion PanPastel. Use an eraser to add detail and erase mistakes.
- Stamp the airplane onto Pool Play cardstock with Huckleberry fusion ink.
- Stamp a second airplane onto Pool Play cardstock wtih Black Licorice Ink.
- Detail cut around the outside of the airplane.
- From the Black Licorice stamped airplane, cut around the propeller including the round front part of the airplane. Pop it up on foam squares and attach it to the airplane.
- Stamp "Everyday is a new adventure," onto the largest cloud with Huckleberry Fusion ink.
- Coat the airplane with Journey Glaze and set aside to dry.
- Glue the Pool Play background to the Huckleberry Fusion card base.
- Place the card with the fold at the top (landscape).
- Glue the smallest cloud to the near the upper left corner.
- Pop the second to smallest cloud up on Journey Foam squares and position as shown.
- Pop the Airplaine up on a double layer of Journey Foam squares and position it in front of the second cloud as shown.
- Pop the third cloud up on a triple layer of Journey foam squares and attach it to the bottom right corner of the card.