The items listed below are available on my Fun Stamper's Journey site at www.funstampersjourney.com/judyheadrick
Supply ListSTAMP SET
- God Is Light (SS-0366)
- Summer Days (CS-0033)
- Pool Play (CS-0092)
- Whip Cream (CS0040)
- Kiwi Slice (CS-0016)
- Black Licorice (CS-0003)
- Cranberry Bliss (CS-0090)
- Pineapple Smoothie (CS-0026)
TRUE COLOR FUSION INK
- River Stone (IP-0053)
- Journey Rectangles (DI-0041)
- Reversed Banner (DI-0029)
- Pennant Piercing Elements (DI-0097)
- Cloud Dreams (DI-0032)
- Cloud Piercing Elements (DI-0095)
- Natural Journey Thread (AC-0133)
- Journey Foam Squares (AD-0085)
- Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111)
- Journey Platinum die cutting machine (TO-0090)or
- RG Amaze die cutting machine (TO-134)
- Mask off the roof on the "As for me and my house..." stamp and ink it up with River Stone ink.
- Remove the mask and stamp onto Pineapple Smoothie cardstock leaving enough space around it for the cutting die (approximately 1/4" above and below and 3/4" on either side).
- Make the card base from an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Summer Days cardstock, scored at 4 1/4".
- Use the largest Journey Rectangle and corresponding piercing die to cut the background from Pool Play cardstock.
- Use the largest Journey Rectangle and corresponding piercing die to cut the grass from Kiwi Slice cardstock. Tear across at about 1 3/4".
- Use the 3 1/8" wide Reverse Banner die to cut the large house from Cranberry Bliss cardstock Pierce with the corresponding piercing die.
- Use the 3 3/4" wide Reverse Banner die to cut the roof from a 3 3/4" x 1 1/2" piece of Black Licorice cardstock.
- Form the roof line by positioning the 3 3/4" wide reverse banner die 1/2" away from the first cut.
- Center the 2 1/2" wide Reverse Banner die over the stamped words and cut.
- Use the corresponding piercing die to pierce the top edge of the roof line.
- Use the two smallest Cloud Dreams and Cloud Piercing Elements to cut the clouds from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Glue the clouds and the grass to the Pool Play background.
- Glue the Black Licorice roof to the front of the Cranberry Bliss house, positioning the top of the house about 1/4" below the top of the roof line.
- Pop the Cranberry Bliss house up on Journey Foam squares and position it about 1/2" up from the bottom and 1/2" in from the right side (it will be slightly off-center).
- Wrap Journey thread 3 times around the background and house.
- Make a bow on the right side as shown.
- Pop the Pool Play background up on Journey Foam squares and adhere it to the Summer Days card base.
- Pop the verse up on Journey Foam squares and center it on the house.