I have had a serious creativity block this week. Finally today, I managed to come up with something, but only after staring at my supplies for what seemed like hours.
This one is really simple.
- Draw or trace a heart on plain paper for the pattern
- Use a ruler and drew lines on it to divide it into sections.
- Use a light box to trace the sections onto different pieces of patterned paper
- Distress the edges of the heart pieces with white ink
- Glue all of the pieces onto red card stock, leaving about 1/16th inch between them.
- Cut out out around the heart.
- Use the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder to Emboss a piece of 4" x 5.25"
- Cut four corners using the corner die from the Cuttlebug Vintage die set.
- Mount the vellum on a white card blank
- Add the corners and the heart.