Saturday, December 29, 2007

Showing Gratitude

Now that Christmas is over and the presents have been opened, it is time to say "Thanks" to those who made this holiday season special.

When I sat down to make some thank you cards this afternoon, I decided to make them bright and cheery. The days are very gray and dreary here this time of year.  They are short and the weather is usually overcast and rainy so I wanted to make something to remind me of summer sunshine and flowers.

Here is what I came up with:

Thanks003

Equipment used:

  • Sizzlits Bounce alphabet
  • Cuttlebug Asterisks (Flower)
  • Cuttelbug 2x2 sliders
  • Red  and white trim
  • Xyron Sticker maker
  • Sticky Dots Die-Cut Adhesive
  • Card blank - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • Red and Yellow card stock
  • Red decorative paper - solid and print

1 comment: