I was first introduced to Paper Mola several years ago when I purchased a book on the subject by Erica Pels. It is based on a fabric applique technique. if you scour the internet you can probably find some of Erica’s templates. Most of hers are geometric. I expanded on her technique and developed some of my own .svg cutting templates. Here is a card I made with my Tulip template.
I created .svg files for all of the layers, but I like to cut just the top layer with my digital cutter and then do the rest by hand which requires a bit of planning.
- Mola Tulip Cut Files Download (zip)
- Grapefruit double sided paper pack (HOTP)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (HOTP)
- Unforgettable Double Sided Paper Pack(HOTP)
- Yellow Ginham Paper(HOTP)
- Four Seasons Stamp Set (HOTP 1076)
- Silver Dragonfly Dazzles(HOTP)
For more Mola templates, visit the Paper Mola page on my website.