Here’s a card I made with the Happy Patterns stamp set. I received this stamp set in the March 2013 Personal Shopper kit and I’ll have to admit, it wasn’t love at first sight. But then I started playing with it and I really like it. There is a lot you can do with this set.
To make the flower, I stamped four printed and four plain chevrons on the purple batik paper and cut out around the edges. Then I stacked them alternating plan and printed chevrons to create the flower. Once assembled, I glued the flower to purple card stock and cut around it leaving a 1/16th inch border.
- Happy Patterns stamp set (Hot off the Press)
- Batik paper pack (Hot off the Press)
- Kaleidoscope paper pack (Hot off the Press)
- Anna Griffin Poppy embossing folder set (Provo Craft)
- Silver Jewel Border Dazzles (Hot off the Press)
- Mix ‘Ems Flower Stickers (Hot off the Press)
- Decorative Scissors
- Purple card stock
- Green Card stock
- Light blue card stock.