Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Patterns Flower

Here’s a card I made with the Happy Patterns stamp set.  I received this stamp set in the March 2013 Personal Shopper kit and I’ll have to admit, it wasn’t love at first sight.  But then I started playing with it and I really like it.  There is a lot you can do with this set. 

JustANote2013010

To make the flower, I stamped four printed and four plain chevrons on the purple batik paper and cut out around the edges.  Then I stacked them alternating plan and printed chevrons to create the flower.  Once assembled, I glued the flower to purple card stock and cut around it leaving a 1/16th inch border.

Made with:

  • Happy Patterns stamp set (Hot off the Press)
  • Batik paper pack (Hot off the Press)
  • Kaleidoscope paper pack (Hot off the Press)
  • Anna Griffin Poppy embossing folder set (Provo Craft)
  • Silver Jewel Border Dazzles (Hot off the Press)
  • Mix ‘Ems Flower Stickers (Hot off the Press)
  • Decorative Scissors
  • Purple card stock
  • Green Card stock
  • Light blue card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment