Friday, January 4, 2013

Scrapping Keukenhof

I have two crafty resolutions this year.  One is to do more scrapbooking (I have boxes and boxes of photos) and the other is to use more of the supplies I get in my monthly shopper and VIP kits from Paper Wishes. 

To get things started, I pulled out some pictures I took while visiting Keukenhof several years ago.  I thought they would go well with the Pyramid Papers I got in my VIP package. 

DSCF1695wDSCF1692w

I used the Boutique paper pack for both layouts. On the first layout, I wanted to mimic the lacy border from the pyramid decoupage, so I used the long lace border stamp from the Lace and Doilies stamp set and stamped it on brown paper using white ink.  I used Multi Shaper punch for the picture borders on the second page.  The top and bottom page borders are the trimmings from the picture borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment