Friday, July 13, 2012

Rectangle Tea Bag Tiles

As I was organizing my computer files the other day, I ran across this picture of a medallion I made several years ago using rectangular tiles.

rectanglefold

I really like this medallion, it reminds me of a snowflake.  I hunted and hunted but was unable to find the folding instructions, so I spent the next few hours trying to figure it out based on the picture.  After much frustration, I finally succeeded!  You can find the instructions on my website here: http://www.handcraftedgreetings.com/snowflake.php

Of course, after figuring out how to fold the tiles, I had to make a card.  I’ve been needing a lot of get well cards lately, so that’s what I decided to make.  Here’s what I came up with:

20110711front1w

You can find the supplies list as well as complete instructions for making this card HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Have never tried tea bag foldings. Feel like making something now. Looks nice.

    - Imma

    ReplyDelete