Sunday, February 8, 2009

More 4 x 6 Scrapbook Pages

Since I've been having such a hard time coming up with ideas for cards lately, I decided to pull out my scrapbooking stuff instead (which means, pretty much the same stuff I had out already, just add pictures!).  I still have a ton of pictures to rescue from my old "magnetic" albums.  The stack I'm working on now is from Christmas 1978.  Yeah, I have a LONG way to go!!!

Here's today's layout:

1978Christmas1

Nothing fancy.  The papers are from the DCWV Metallic Stack and Christmas stack.  I managed to snag both stacks for less than half price at JoAnn's.  I cut the pictures out using my Coluzzle nested rectangle and nested square templates.

The composition of the photos themselves could definitely be better.  I was 14 when I took them and I was using a 110 camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment