Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birds

Well, I think maybe I'm starting to recover my creativity.  This is the fourth consecutive day that I've made cards.  Today, I decided to try some more stamping and I needed more birthday cards for the gift sets I am making.

Digging through my craft cabinet, I found a cute bird stamp from a Stampin' Up! set I bought a few years ago.  I decided to try something new (for me) and color the stamp with watercolor pens instead of using a stamp pad.  I know this technique is nothing new, but I've always avoided it because it seemed like it would be too time consuming.  I was quite surprised and pleased with how quick and easy it was.

20081216StampedBD2

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty card!!! Love it.
    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judy!!!! I came to your blog, postede a comment and then I went to you Website and found out it was YOU!!!
    May sound crazy but I was wondering about you!!! Hope everything is good with work, family and school!!
    Hope soon I will find you online.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! I love the "colored" bird! Keep um coming, kiddo!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete